To book for hairdressing and or Beauty services phone (03) 8637 0354 or email [email protected]


Get all your questions answered about studying abroad. From application processes, to visas and travel logistics, our FAQ for international students is here to help you make the most of your experience. Learn more today and take the first step towards a global education.

  • What English Level Do I need?

    MCOHB requires you to provide an English language test result of 5.5 or higher for IELTS or equivalent. There are some exceptions around English Language test requirements – for further information, please click here.

  • Do I need Hairdressing or Beauty Experience & will I be able to finish on time?

    Even if you do not have a hair or beauty background, you will still be able to complete the study on time because each course has competency-based training where you will apply your knowledge to practical skills as you progress. The college provides you with extensive resources. This in turn assists you to achieve your goal to complete within the stipulated time frame.

  • Are there extra provisions for activities relating to industry?

    When you study at MCOHB, you not only study off-the-job and on-the-job but you are also encouraged to get involved in activities relating to the  industry, such as hair shows, catwalks, photography shoots, and competitions.

  • Do I have to pay my course fees in advance?

    An initial deposit is required at the time of accepting the Letter of Offer, when the initial deposit is paid Confirmation of Enrolment will be created and will be sent to you and your appointed agent.

    Are there additional fees for equipment and the use of products during my study?

  • Are there additional fees for equipment and the use of products during my study?

    The initial deposit covers the cost of the materials you will be using, and your textbook.

  • How do I transfer to another education provider?

    Before transferring courses or providers, we strongly advise you speak with an Immigration lawyer. Immigration laws change constantly and it is important to get up to date and correct advice at all times. If you have not completed six months of your principal course (the main course of study you are undertaking) and you want to change your education provider, the ESOS National Code explains the circumstances in which this will be possible. Unless special circumstances apply, you usually need to have permission from your existing education provider to transfer to another education provider. Please click here for more information.

  • What is a CoE?

    A CoE stands for Confirmation of Enrolment. A CoE is proof to you and the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) that you have enrolled in a course. It confirms your personal details, your course start and end date, and your fees.

  • What is a Letter of Offer?

    A Letter of Offer is a letter from MCOHB, stating that you will have a place in the course on the basis that you are able to get a student visa.

  • How much is the application fee?

    The application fee is $250 AUD.

Skip to content